The Franklin Anybook Reader is a great digital reading device that can motivate and engage any child. Here are some other ideas that can help make kids enthusiastic readers:
- Place stickers in designated spots in text for students to stop and answer a prompt that has been strategically inserted.
- Prompt students to find the words with a particular sound or words that belong in a certain category.
- Place stickers on student’s daily schedule to read aloud.
- Place a sticker on activity sheet with instructions.
- Use stickers in a family album with names or descriptions of the activity.
- Have a student record a “book review”.